Monday, August 18, 2008

My First Time...

So after the nights carousing,boogying and oozing of pure charm to all and sundry i decided to call it a night or so i thought..
But alas!here i was,standing as if rooted to the very spot i was on,and there she was,infront of me and still as statue as if trying to make it seem like it was her first time as well so as to ease my tension,but we both knew better.
Like any male worth the hair on his chest, i didn't want to display any excess amateur fumbling,gropping or the ever mortifying fear of not knowing where and how to insert..u know?the device!!!However i managed to put it in without creating an unnecessary mess.For i knew,any mess?and we would both be smouldering in flames from the heat of what we were doing.Once in control,i put my trembling hand on her rear for support as the job was now almost "halfway done" partly dissapointed that the two minutes had gone so fast.
After my final gush i slowly pulled it out still careful not to make any mess and very proud of myself that i hadn't..
And that..
was my first time..
actually fuelling my car.

Now take your filthy mind to the laundry!!

1 comment:

missWairema said...

Wow... You totally got me! Here i was thinking this guy has balls sharing 'private stuff' turns not, not so much. Good one though!