Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm hating da man in da mirror!!

So there i was,seated,with perspiration trickling down my face.I couldn't believe dat this was happening i thought i had quit this vice,i thought i was stronger than this only to fall back into the pit...
What was i thinking when i decided to ask the waiter to do dat?!I had the option of askin for anything.A bottle of dasani water to clean my system,picana perhaps but instead went for the stuff dat i had quit and was enjoying it!The heat in da room rose a notch n i loosened da knot on my tie abit as well and savoured da taste it left on my tongue and da feeling it left as it went down my throat and just hit the spot filling me with sensory explosions on my taste buds!!!!!Dammit i was hooked and i knew it!!!
So i got off da high stool head hung low disappointed with maself ...and looked into the mirror and asked "Why on earth do fast food restaurants put a mirror in front of you as eat the most unhealthy food u can?"
Might as well grab maself a diet coke for ma conscience sake den....
Al get ma healthy back next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and yes it is, point blank. now, remainder the ma-fans...those, i will show you how!

Njoki said...

I too hate those mirrors-who invented them...and must they be always there?